This facility is available to all Internet banking users with transaction facility
Union Bank provides this facility free of charge.However certain companies may charge depending on their rules and procedures e.g. IRCTC ticket charges Rs.10/- per ticket
1 .What is bill payment?
Ans. It includes utility bill payments like electricity bill, telephone bill, insurance premium payments, online railway/Air ticket bookings etc.
2. Which bills can be paid through bill payment?
Ans. Please check the biller list provided in our site. http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/internet_billpay.aspx
3. In case failed bill payment what should I do?
Ans. Please call our 24x7 call center and register your complaint by informing the necessary details
4. How many days it takes to revert back the failed transaction amount?
Ans. The refund of failed transaction amount depends on the biller, however usually it takes 7 to 14 days.
5. whether any registration is required for using this service
Ans. No registration is required with internet banking. However biller like IRCTC, LIC etc. may ask for the registration
6. Whom should I approach to clarify my queries?
Ans. Please call our 24x7 call center to know the procedure and other details. You may also email your failed/ duplicate transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution of an issue.